- This event has passed.
Achieving Real-time Analytics for Insurance
May 20 @ 10:00 am - 10:45 am
Discover a data and analytics platform designed for scale, speed, and hybrid cloud
Join us to learn about a data warehouse that addresses the complexities and speed the insurance industry requires. With Yellowbrick, build a real-time, standards-based analytics platform that leverages existing tools, models, and investments in both public and private clouds.
At this interactive event, you’ll discover:
· How to achieve “real-time” analytics within your insurance company
· How to incorporate your data lake into your real-time analytics system
· The benefits of a standards-based platform (and protecting your existing tools-investment)
· Migrating to a new data warehouse can be simple
· How insurance companies have built real-time analytics systems that operate a massive scale
· Why the future of cloud is distributed
Register here today!
About Yellowbrick Data
Yellowbrick Data was founded in 2014 by experts in database and flash memory technologies to simplify data warehousing. They solve challenges of high availability, running complex mixed workloads, support for ad-hoc SQL, computing correct answers on any schema, massive scalability and supporting large numbers of concurrent users. With the creation of their Yellowbrick Data Warehouse, they fundamentally changed the economics of enterprise data warehousing to deliver the lowest acquisition and operating costs, and highest performance to our customers.