Analytics today must encompass everything from financial reporting, through performance management, to collaborative planning. With SAP Analytics Cloud, you gain a cloud-based solution, which is business user-friendly and collaborative aiding top-down enterprise planning process and analytics at speed.
To cater to client’s growing demand for accelerated enterprise planning, Systech’s data services program extended our collaboration with SAC. This collaboration unlocks delivering simplified, agile, real-time, and self-service analytics to customers in the middle east.
Enabling advanced analytics with Systech’s SAC implementation services
SAC is a comprehensive SAAS on SAP cloud for intelligent real-time analytics that is easy to operate. It binds the functionalities of BI, predictive analysis, planning in a single solution intuitively and instantaneously.
What can SAC do for your business?
SAC offerings facilitate functional and analytics consultants to perform analysis at speed with autonomy. It helps achieve embedded and enterprise analytics with one integrated solution.
SAC = Business Intelligence + Planning + Predictive Analysis
BI & Augmented Analytics
SAC helps exhibit data visually for analysis encompassing all range of complexity, at the point of action with the ease of self-service analytics.
- Facilitates preparing your data with data models
- Simulate What-if scenarios
- Create appealing visualizations with an intuitive interface
- Collaborate with your team for actionable insights
- ML powered data-driven insights
- Create apps to cater specific business needs
- Scripting, composite themes and custom widgets of the Analytics Designer for advanced visualization capabilities
It offers an ability to start with sophisticated templates, running a smart discovery to discover key influencers with ML algorithms, creating canvas and responsive pages augments user experience.
As part of client services, Systech implemented enterprise wide data warehouse on SAP HANA® (native code), creating custom data marts for all of a CPG giant’s business verticals including Sales, SCM, Finance, Manufacturing, Marketing resulting in trusted insights with improved data quality, visibility and customer experience. Deep-dive into the case study here https://systechusa.com/case-studies/fueling-business-transformation/
- Financial and operational planning of an enterprise when integrated in one solution helps align business lines strategically
- Ability to integrate with the SAP suite makes it is possible to have an end-to-end planning across all lines of business
Businesses in Banking, Financial services, and Insurance landscape are looking to simulate different financial planning scenarios NOW. SAC Planning offers a high-level autonomy to assess the financial impact on any business use-case to deliver value at speed. It helps achieve cross-functional collaboration between business segments for holistic planning.
- Smart prediction offers time series forecasting to augment stories with predictions
- Decipher patters with machine learning tools to unravel trends beyond human capabilities
- This helps deduce predictions and makes it easier to act on insights smarter with confidence
Smart baseline powers predictive financial forecasts. Financial forecasts allow industries like Banking, Insurance and Finance to quickly respond to market changes and derive rooted decisions based on facts and data. See how Systech’s services leverages this platform to accelerate and drive innovation into insurance industry https://systechusa.com/industries/insurance/
Systech’s synergies with SAC combines power packed features of this robust platform along with Systech’s proven implementation methodology to meet clients’ growing data demands at scale.
The healthcare industry is one of the most financially lucrative and important delineations of business, to date. Read on to discover what data trends are taking the industry by storm.
Data providers that are prepared to service and overdeliver will likely take the lion’s share of the market. Read on to discover the six trends that will likely be implemented in the near future…
Learn how you can future proof your healthcare business for challenges with an accelerated journey towards modernizing the analytics landscape.