- Analysis of business requirements and problems in order to identify the appropriate BI/ Data Warehousing solutions.
- Determining the framework, technology requirements, and overall design of a project.
- Validating overall solution from the standpoint of performance, scalability, security, and capacity.
- Estimating the total solution cost, factoring in the tools, tasks, complexity, manpower, and time required.
- Collaborating with and engaging customers to better understand their needs and provide the necessary technical support.
- Managing and maintaining working relationships with customers, enabling efficient customer service and account growth.
- Participating in projects to define solutions and providing guidelines to the development team.
- Defining generic solutions to solve specific business problems.
- Creating collateral to support the Marketing/ Sales teams.
- Some travel necessary.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with technology to determine which will be best suited for a specific set of solutions at hand.
- Tools include IBM Netezza, Teradata, Informatica, Talend, Microstrategy, Tableau, HDFS, Pig, Hive, Spark, R, SPSS/SAS.
- Paid vacation
- Participation in the company’s ESOP plan
- Participation in bonuses/incentive plans