“Interested candidates can send their profile with details to email@example.com”.
Job ID: JD20230516-1058
Job Name: Mulesoft Developer
Years of Experience: 3
No of Opening: 1
• Hands on experience with SOAP and REST web service RAML Swagger open API development and SOA APIs ensuring MuleSoft best practices.
• Work with Architects to understand and evaluate Integration requirements.
• Good understanding of Mule Architecture and Implementation experience including encryption, security, logging, throttling, scalability and clustering
• Good understanding of underlying Mule ESB architecture with experience of server administration and physical deployment (On Cloud, On Premise and Hybrid)
• Experience in Automated CI/CD using Git, Maven, Jenkins along with MuleSoft.
• Experience on Anypoint MQ
• Experience in Studio, API Manager, Run Time Manager and API Exchange.
• Experience integrating with Salesforce, AWS components like Kinesis, S3, Redshift, AEM, Heroku wrappers.
Primary Skills: SQL / PL SQL, Mulesoft
Secondary Skills: API Exchange, API Flows, API Manager
Application Development role requires creating and managing technological infrastructure of an application, be in-charge / involved in architecting, building, and managing application flows, construct data storages, incorporate business logic and enable user experience to manage business processes and functions.
- Translate functional specifications and change requests into technical specifications
- Translate business requirement document, functional specification, and technical specification to related coding
- Develop best in class UX designs
- Develop efficient code with unit testing and code documentation
- Ensuring accuracy and integrity of data and applications through analysis, coding, documenting, testing, and problem solving
- Setting up the development environment and configuration of the development tools
- Communicate with all the project stakeholders on the project status
- Manage, monitor, and ensure the security and privacy of data to satisfy business needs
- Contribute to the automation of modules, wherever required
- To be proficient in written, verbal and presentation communication (English)
- Co-ordinating with the UAT team
- Proficient in basic and advanced SQL programming concepts, like Stored Procedures
- Proficient in developing business applications using waterfall and agile methodologies
- Knowledgeable in relational databases, nonrelational databases, data streams, and file stores
- Knowledgeable in performance tuning and optimization
- Experience in Data Profiling and Data validation
- Experience in requirements gathering and documentation processes and performing unit testing
- Understanding and Implementing QA and various testing process in the project
- Sound aptitude, outstanding logical reasoning, and analytical skills
- Willingness to learn and take initiatives
- Ability to work with a diverse team and adapt to fast-paced Agile environment
- Big Data/Data Warehousing Knowledge
- Develop Business Process Orchestrations – ESB Itinerary using Mule ESB
- Install, configure, and deploy solution using Mule ESB
- Should understand Web Services (RESTful and SOAP), API Data Definitions (RAML and Swagger), API Data Structures (JSON and XML)and ODATA.
- MuleSoft certification will be a plus.
- Strong Integration developer who can work on API integration tool/platform and can quickly ramp up
- Good to have knowledge in Mule Cloud Hub Environments Hybrid Integration.
- Good logical knowledge to build effective solutions.