We have an immediate requirement for an experienced and forward-thinking Business Intelligence Analyst for an exciting opportunity with our client.
About the Company:
Systech is a modern Data and Analytics consulting firm, helping clients embed data-driven capabilities into their business operations. We offer end-to-end data engineering services and outcomes-based analytics solutions, to drive your business forward in the digital age. Systech has over 25 years of experience, delivering 1500+ projects to industry-leading brands across the world.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning, developing and testing Business Intelligence programs using Data Warehousing tools such as Informatica, MS-SQL, Profisee-MDM, MicroStrategy, Tableau, Oracle, Cloud Platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) & Microsoft Azure and Web & .Net Technologies
- Designing, developing, implementing and testing logical & physical data models
- Performing data cleansing, extraction and transformations (ETL) loading processes
- Providing technical support during parallel runs
- Consulting the user to set operating procedures and clarifying program objectives
- Writing codes following given standards and carrying out tests as per plan
- Providing installation, implementation and maintenance support upon completion of installation
- Developing documentation for application modules, users instructions and technical reference and providing support to users
- Must be able to travel to unanticipated locations / job sites or relocate throughout the United States as needed with expenses paid by the employer
The ideal candidate possesses the following:
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign degree equivalent in Computer Science
- Information Technology, Electronics
- Computer Applications, or related field of study, plus 4 years of experience in job or as Systems Analyst
- Business Analyst, Software Developer or related occupation
- Travel to unanticipated client locations for throughout the United States with expenses paid by employer
500 North Brand Blvd., Suite 1900, Glendale, CA 91203.
Must travel and/or relocate to unanticipated client site locations throughout the U.S. as needed by the company with expenses paid by the employer.