Full Time Position
Roles & Responsibilities
- Planning, developing and testing enterprise-level web applications using web technology tools from ASP.Net, VB.Net, Win Forms, Web Forms, HTML, DHTML, Java, C++, and VB.
- Working on all the phases of the SDLC on multiple .NET projects.
- Consulting the business user to ensure designs conform to best-in-class architecture and business-standard.
- Ensure the design and development of robust and scalable web solutions to support the business needs processes.
- Lead the integration, implementation, and customization of Web applications.
- Set operating procedures and clarifying program objectives.
- Writing codes following given standards and carrying out tests as per plan.
- Providing installation, implementation and maintenance support upon completion of installation and developing documentation for application modules, user’s instructions, and technical reference and providing support to users.
- Providing technical support during parallel runs.
- Assisting Solution Architects in developing generic and customized solutions.
- Defining best practices for technology.
- Defining the training process in collaboration with Training Specialists to prepare individuals for projects and also conducting internal/external training programs.
- Must be able to travel temporarily to unanticipated locations/client sites with expenses paid by the employer or relocate throughout the US.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering-any branch or related field experience
- 5 years of progressive experience in job offered or related occupation
Interested?! Talk with a Recruiter to Setup an Interview
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org