We have an immediate requirement for an experienced and forward-thinking Business Intelligence Architect for an exciting opportunity with our client.
About the Company:
Systech is a modern Data and Analytics consulting firm, helping clients embed data-driven capabilities into their business operations. We offer end-to-end data engineering services and outcomes-based analytics solutions, to drive your business forward in the digital age. Systech has over 25 years of experience, delivering 1500+ projects to industry-leading brands across the world.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyzing of business requirements and problems in order to identify the appropriate business intelligence / data warehousing solution
- Determining the architectural framework, technology requirements and overall design of solution
- Identifying the right set of tools & technology, best suited for the given solutions, including tools such as , Oracle BI, Informatica, Profisee-MDM, Cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure & Google Cloud Platform, Reporting tools such as Tableau, MS-Power BI & MicroStrategy, Big Data Technologies such as Python, Spark & Hive and other related products
- Validating the overall solution from the standpoint of performance, scalability, security and capacity
- Establishing the appropriate Implementation Methodology to successfully develop and deploy the solution
- Estimating the total solution cost, factoring the tools, tasks, complexity, man power and time required
- Collaborating and engaging with customers to better understand their needs and provide necessary technology support
- Managing and maintaining working relationships with customers, enabling efficient customer service, relationship management and growth
- Providing support to the sales team in defining solutions during sales cycles; defining industry models and best practices for crafting solutions; participating in projects to define solutions and providing guidelines to the development team; defining generic solutions to solve specific business problems; creating collateral to support the Marketing/Sales teams.
- Must be able to travel to unanticipated locations / job sites or relocate throughout the United States as needed with expenses paid by the employer.
The ideal candidate possesses ALL of the following:
- BS in Computer Science
- IT Computer Applications
- 5+ Years Preogressive Experience in Business, Engineering, or Related Occupation
- Travel to unanticipated client locations for throughout the United States with expenses paid by employer.