- Develop, test, Quality Assurance (QA), implementing analytical and reporting solutions of Business Intelligence programs using Data Warehousing tools from MicroStrategy, Informatica, IBM-Netezza, Oracle, and Web Technologies
- Design, develop, implement and test logical and physical data models
- Perform data cleansing, extraction, and transformations (ETL), load processes
- Provide technical support during parallel runs, consult the user to set operating procedures and clarify program objectives
- Write codes following given standards and carry out QA tests as per plan.
- Develop documentation for QA, testing application modules, user’s instructions, and technical reference and provide support to users.
- Flexible for Travel
- Bachelor’s Degree + 5 yrs. progressive experience in job or related occupation or Master’s Degree
No. Of Open Positions
Multiple positions, various levels
What is in it for you?
In addition to a competitive package and a rewarding working environment, Systech gives you the opportunity to play a key role in a rapidly growing entrepreneurial company, working alongside some of the foremost BI experts in the world to deliver innovative BI solutions at leading global corporations. Our emerging solutions also offer an opportunity to present at industry conferences such as Oracle OpenWorld, Informatica World, MicroStrategy World, EnZee World – and the platform to develop into a thought leader in the field of Business Intelligence, Data Integration and Analytics. Apply now and join us in mastering the data realm.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org